Hörmann wireless finger reader FFL 25 BiSecur for controlling electric gate and door operators
With the radio-controlled FFl 25 BS finger reader from Hörmann, you can control your garage door or yard gate easily and conveniently using your fingerprint. Never carry annoying keys, hand transmitters or transponders with you. Simply store up to 25 desired finger IDs in the Hörmann finger scan and open them effortlessly with one finger movement.
The Hörmann finger reader opens your garage door or yard gate with a finger scanner without any cables
The Hörmann finger reader can be easily surface-mounted. Thanks to radio control, the finger scanner is ready for use in a few minutes and there is no need to lay a cable. Thanks to the sliding flap, the radio finger reader is always protected from the weather and also mounted on the wall quite inconspicuously. The Hörmann FFL 25 BS is downward compatible and can therefore be used for Hörmann drives with 868 MHz (blue buttons) as well as for the current BiSecur drives with 868 MHz BS.
- Impulse, with two relays to control 2 drives by fingerprint
- Up to 25 fingerprints can be enrolled (the fingerprints cannot be deleted individually!)
- Protective cover
- Can control either 868 MHz or 868 MHz BS (BiSecur) drives. No mixed operation possible!
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 V micro (AAA)
- Degree of protection: IP 44
- Working temperature: -20 ° C to + 50 ° C
- 868 MHz BiSecur
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 35 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 wireless fingerprint reader
- Assembly material
- Instruction manual
Please note that the Hörmann radio finger reader is only compatible for Hörmann drives / radio receivers with 868 MHz and BiSecur.