Hörmann ProMatic 4 Garage Door Opener with K-Rails
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: appr. 1-2 workdays
Aufgrund der aktuellen Corona-Verordnung bieten wir das Ladengeschäft (Beratung und Kauf vor Ort) nur unter Einhaltung der 2G-Regel an. Bestellungen können ohne Bedingungen (kein 2G/3G) kontaktlos (vor der Tür) abgeholt werden.
- Order number: 4510293-435570
- Versand am selben Tag (Bestellung Werktags bis 14 Uhr)
- Deutschlandweit 5,90 € Versand (außer Tore)
Hörmann garage door operator ProMatic Series 4 with K-rail and hand transmitter
The new ProMatic 4 garage door opener comes with many innovations. It is up to 40% faster than its predecessor ProMatic 3 and has a standby consumption of less than 1 watt. The energy-efficient LED lighting ensures uniform illumination in the garage. In addition to the proven BiSecur technology of the ProMatic 3, the Hörmann ProMatic 4 also has the new BlueSecur technology. This enables the drive to be operated via smartphone (using the separately available Bluetooth receiver HET-BLE). The new Hörmann garage door operator ProMatic 4 is therefore faster, more energy efficient and smarter than its predecessor.
The ProMatic Series 4 door operator in proven Hörmann quality
Series 4, equipped with Hörmann technology, is a specialist store drive. This guarantees reliable function at an attractive price. The garage door opener is delivered completely ready for installation with rail and hand transmitter. Installation is very easy thanks to the clear assembly instructions with many pictures. The Hörmann door drives are also very safe thanks to the push-open protection. If the door is closed, the push-open device automatically snaps into the stop of the guide rail. The electric garage door is thus firmly locked and better secured against break-ins. Since it is a purely mechanical interlock, this intrusion protection is guaranteed even in the event of a power failure.
The automatic power cut-off provides a high level of safety. If an electric door operator from the ProMatic 4 series runs into an obstacle, this is recognized by the intelligent control and the garage operator opens the door immediately. The TÜV confirms the safety and reliability of the ProMatic garage door operators with its TÜV GS seal for the Hörmann ProMatic door openers
Garage door opener with many smart functions
Thanks to soft start and soft stop, your door opens smoothly and quietly. The start and stop phases can be set individually for your garage door. This protects your garage door and you can enjoy it for longer. The new BiSecur technology sends the radio signal from the handheld transmitter very securely and cannot be copied or intercepted. This prevents unauthorized access by unauthorized persons. You can even use the BiSecur technology to check whether your garage door is open or closed using a handheld transmitter. To do this, however, you need the Hörmann hand transmitter HS 5 BS with an additional button for status query. Other functions such as partial opening for ventilation of the garage or the adjustable automatic feed complete the package of the Hörmann garage door operators ProMatic 3.
An electric gate operator from Hörmann means comfort and quality at the same time
Thanks to the toothed belt technology, the Hörmann ProMatic 4 garage door operator is very quiet, quiet and maintenance-free. The specially shaped rail is very stable, which ensures a solid installation. Never get out of the vehicle again to open the garage door by hand. Operate your gate very easily with your radio remote control HSE 4. Further, separately available accessories such as the code switch / finger reader or transponder switch operate your gate opener electrically from the outside.
Electric garage door operator installed but no second access to the garage?
In this case you need an emergency release from the outside. When choosing the right emergency release, pay attention to the type of your garage door.
Included in the package:
- ProMatic Series 4 BiSecur drive head
- Mini handheld transmitter HSE 4 BiSecur 868 MHz (4 buttons)
- Integrated bi-directional receiver BiSecur 868 MHz
- Operate quick release from the inside
- K-rail FS 2 pre-assembled (2 parts)
- Connection cable with Euro plug
- Universal fitting for up-and-over and sectional doors
- Assembly and fastening material
- Installation instructions with circuit diagram
- Up to 40% faster than the ProMatic 3
- Standby consumption below 1 watt
- Bluetooth compatible (in combination with HET-BLE receiver)
- HCP interface for connecting accessories or external smart home systems
- Gentle start-up and gentle stop that save the door
- Integrated LED garage lighting with 2-minute light
- Partial opening adjustable
- Automatic closing adjustable
- Stop time after activation 30 seconds
- Door shove-open, forced entry protection for increased burglar resistance
- Automatic obstacle detection for increased safety
- Maintenance-free tooth belt
- LED display
- Max door width: up to max. 5000 mm (wooden doors up to 3500 mm)
- Max door area: up to max. 11.25 m² (wooden doors up to 9 m²)
- Tensile and compressive force: up to 600 N.
- Peak force: up to 750 N.
- Opening speed: max. 20 cm / s
- Motor 24 V DC gear motor
- Mains connection 230 V - 240 V AC
- Power consumption 0.2 KW
- Standby <1 watt
- Working temperature: -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- For max. 12 door cycles (open / close) per day
- Housing: plastic, galvanized steel base plate
- Overall length: 3200 mm
- Rail length: 3045 mm
- Suitable for max. Door height 2500 mm for up-and-over doors and Berry gates
- Suitable for max. Door height 2250 mm for sectional doors with torsion spring at the top front
- Suitable for max. Door height 2125 mm for sectional doors with springs on the side or rear top
- For use only in the private sector
- not for wicket doors (i.e. pass door, door-in-door)
- For dry rooms only
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee (guarantee terms)
K-rail, M-rail or L-rail? Which rail do I need for my garage door?
You choose the right rail based on your door height. You can find out which rail is the right one for your garage door here.
Hörmann series 3 and 4 garage door operators only work with Hörmann BiSecur 868 MHz hand transmitters. Old handheld transmitter models cannot be used even if they have 868 MHz.