Hormann BiSecur Gateway WLAN - LAN for Smartphone
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: 4511701
- Versand am selben Tag (Bestellung Werktags bis 14 Uhr)
- Deutschlandweit 5,90 € Versand (außer Tore)
The Hormann Gateway BiSecur controls your garage door via WLAN (WiFi) - LAN with your Smartphone
Do you want to open your garage door with your smartphone or iPhone? Thanks to the new Hörmann BiSecur Gateway and the new Hörmann App, now you can! Open and close your garage door with your mobile phone from any location anywhere in the world. You can also check whether the garage door is open or closed from your smartphone and which user has used the opener and at what time.
However, the BiSecur Gateway from Hörman does not only control your BiSecur garage door operator, you can also use a Hörmann wireless radio receiver ESE 868 BS to operate a Series 2 door drive via a smartphone. In addition, lighting can also be operated with the device (when connected with, for example, the ESE BS receiver). The Hörmann BiSecur Gateway is capable of up to 16 different functions from up to 10 different users.
How does the Hörmann BiSecur Gateway work?
The gateway is plugged into a conventional socket and then connected to the in-house router by LAN cable. Simply download the free Hörmann BiSecur app on Google Play Store or another App Store. The app is compatible with Android smartphones and I-Phone. With this app, you control the gateway via your router, which then transmits the radio signal to the respective door drive. Hörmann provides a video for the exact setup of the system.
What are the functions of the Hörmann app?
- Manage and operate devices with an 868 MHz BS or 868 MHz radio receiver
- Status query (for example, is the door open or closed?)
- Create different scenarios (for example, when door 1 closes, then close door 2)
- Many different settings
- Create and manage users (e.g., user A is allowed to use only door 1)
- Simple radio code transfer (e.g., from remote control to gateway or gateway to remote control)
Note on using the Hörmann BiSecur Gateway:
When using automatic door openers, the door must be visible. If this is not the case, the door system must be equipped with an additional Hörmann light barrier (photocell). This serves as an additional safety device which protects against the risk of crushing or entrapment.
Android operating system
- From software version 2.3
- 256 MB of RAM
- ADOBE® AIR ™ version 4.0 or higher
IOS operating system
- From software version iOS 6
- From iPod touch 4th generation
- From iPhone 4
- From iPad 2
- From iPad mini
- Broadband Internet access
- WLAN router with WLAN standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n and encryption WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK, network name without spaces, access to additional end devices
- Available LAN jack on the router
- Power supply (110 - 240 V AC / 50/60 Hz)
- Smartphone or tablet with access to the App Store or to Google play
- Location with remote connection to the device to be operated
- Central interface for operating drives via smartphone or tablet
- For Hörmann receivers BiSecur and 868 MHz
- Protection class: IP 20
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC
- Secondary voltage: 5 V DC / 1.0 A
- Housing: plastic white
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 154 x 30 x 32 mm
You can register and set up your Hörmann Gateway at www.bisecur-home.com
Here you will also find a video for setting up the BiSecur gateway: