Hormann ProMatic Akku Garage Door Opener with K-Rail (short)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: appr. 1-2 workdays
Bitte beachten Sie: Aufgrund der aktuellen Corona-Verordnung bieten wir kein Ladengeschäft (Abholung vor Ort) an.
- Order number: 4512597
- Versand am selben Tag (Bestellung Werktags bis 14 Uhr)
- Deutschlandweit 5,90 € Versand (außer Tore)
Hormann ProMatic Akku Garage Door Opener including K-Rails (short) and Remote Control
No power connection to your garage? No problem! The Hormann ProMatic Akku provides battery power to automate your garage door. This battery pack is easily transportable and is charged within a few hours.
ProMatic garage door openers are equipped with the proven Hormann technology as with all of Hormann's premium garage door motors. They guarantee reliable function at an attractive price.
Thanks to soft-start and soft-stop technology, your garage door opens smoothly and quietly. The start and stop phases can be individually set for your gargae door. This provides long-lasting protection of your garage door motor as well as peace of mind.
Hormann garage door operators are safer thanks to improved door security. If the door is closed, the door is automatically locked into the stop position of the guide rail - The door locks immediately and is secured. Since this is a purely mechanical interlock, the protection is fully functional even during power failures.
- ProMatic Akku Series 2 garage door motor
- 4-Button Mini-remote control HSM 4 (868 MHz)
- Remote control holder
- Battery-pack unit AE 24 incl. mounting bracket
- Connecting cable ZL 24 for Akku, 5 meters long
- Charger LG 24
- Quick release emergency exit from the inside
- 2 Piece Boom Rail (K-Rail)
- Connection cable with Euro plug
- Universal fitting for up-and-over and sectional doors
- Assembly and fastening material
- Installation instructions with diagram
- Soft start and stop technology
- Integrated 2-minute-long garage lighting
- Increased garage door security for protection against burglary
- Automatic obstacle detection for increased safety
- Maintenance-free toothed belt
- Also suitable for larger and heavier garage doors
- Push and Pull force: up to 350 N
- Peak force: up to 400 N
- Opening Speed: max. 14 cm/s
- Door width: up to max. 3000 mm
- For max. 4 door cycles (open/close) per day
- Housing: plastic
- Battery unit connection: 24 V DC
- Power consumption: Stand-by ca. 3.5 mA
- Max. permissible ambient temperature for battery unit: -15°C to +45°C
- Protection class: for dry rooms only
- Dimensions: 3230 x 220 x 115 mm
- Weight: 8.8 kg
- Charging time: 5-10 hours (depending on state of charge, about 60 W per hour)
Technical data for the battery life in each of 4 door cycles per day
- ca. 40 days at an ambient temperature of +20 °C
- ca. 30 days at an ambient temperature of 0 °C
- ca. 20 days at an ambient temperature of -15 °C
When connecting loads with 24 V DC power supply via the motor, the service life of the motor is severely restricted.
Max. Storage time: 1/2 year due to discharge. For prolonged storage (from approx 1 year) without recharging, the battery can be damaged.
- For private use only
- Not meant for wooden doors
- Not meant for wicket doors
- For dry rooms only